Psychiatry: Integrating Body and Mind, Heart and Soul
168th APA Annual Meeting
May 16-21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
DEADLINE: midnight Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, September 9, 2014.
Please submit for the following formats:
• International Poster (submit only one) [requirements worksheet]
These sessions are an opportunity for attendees coming from outside of
North America to present a poster at the meeting.
• Medical Student & Psychiatry Resident Poster Competition (submit only one) [requirements worksheet]
• Scientific and Clinical Report [requirements worksheet]
• Symposium [requirements worksheet]
• Workshop [requirements worksheet]
• Media Workshop [requirements worksheet]
Courses are chosen in a two-tiered process:
(1) Prospective instructors may submit a brief course preliminary proposal. Please contact Lisa Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a course proposal form. The deadline for preliminary proposals is July 30, 2014.
(2) Based on review of the preliminary proposals, selected submitters will be invited to submit a full course proposal for consideration. These full submissions are due on Tuesday, September 9, 2014.
New Research and Young Investigator New Research Posters
The submission site opens on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
DEADLINE: midnight Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, December 4, 2014.