Travel Planners, Inc. is the housing bureau for the APA Annual Meeting.
Make a Reservation:
Nine (9) rooms or less fax hotel reservation form to: +1-212-779-6128.
Ten (10) rooms or more fax hotel reservation form to: +1-212-532-1556.
• Mail: Travel Planners, Inc.
381 Park Ave. South
New York, NY 10016
• Phone: +1-800-221-3531 (USA, Caribbean, and Canada);
Internationally, dial +1-212-532-1660
Reservations will only be accepted with a credit card guarantee or check deposit. Deposit checks and wire transfers must be received within ten days of booking or by March 21, 2014, whichever is earlier. (Reservations will automatically be canceled if checks or wires are not received within this time frame.)
After March 21, 2014, reservations will be accepted with a credit card guarantee only.
Reservations and changes are subject to hotel availability. Please check your reservation confirmation for details.
Cancellations of hotel reservations must be made directly with Travel Planners.
Additional Reservation Information
- Travel Planners will process requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Group bookings will be based on previous room pick-up history and per APA guidelines for exhibitors.
- Group rooming lists are due on March 14, 2014. On March 17, 2014 any unassigned room held for a group will be released if name is not provided and rooms are not guaranteed with a credit card or check deposit.
- Reservations will be accepted with a credit card guarantee or check deposit only.
- If you are making more than one reservation, you will need to provide a credit card and billing address for each room to be charged.
- If one card is going to pay for all rooms (up to a maximum of 10 rooms) then only one card and address is necessary.
- A different credit card must be used for every ten (10) rooms.
- The following credit cards can be used to make your reservation: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Each credit card must be valid through the reservation dates of the stay. Should your card expire prior to the 2014 Annual Meeting, you may guarantee your block with a deposit by check. To pay by check, make check payable to: Travel Planners, Inc., mail to:
Travel Planners, Inc.
381 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016
- Suites and function/meeting space are for approved affiliates only and requests must be approved by APA. Affiliate Meeting Space Request Forms are available through the APA website beginning November 15, 2013.
- Individual policies for each hotel must be strictly adhered to. Most hotels impose fees for early departures. This policy is at the discretion of the individual hotel and the amount of the fee varies by hotel. Be sure to verify your actual date of departure at the time of check in.
- For fax or group reservations (10 rooms or more), you will receive a confirmation within three business days.
- For fax requests, please provide credit card information upon receipt of confirmation.
- For individual online reservations, you will receive a confirmation immediately.
Travel Planners, Inc. makes no guarantee of any kind that the hotels and rates listed will be available at the time you make your reservation. Reservation requests and changes are subject to the availability and discretion of the hotels. All information is as of September 16, 2013 and subject to change
Visa Application Process
If you have not already done so, please begin the visa-application process immediately for the 2014 APA Annual Meeting, May 3-7, 2014. The visa process takes longer then you may anticipate. For further information, please visit http://travel.state.gov/.