APA Annual Meeting Self-Assessment in Psychiarty
This free self-assessment activity for Annual Meeting registrants consists of a 100-question examination designed to help practicing psychiatrists assess their level of knowledge regarding current psychiatric practice and clinical advances in the field. It is internet-based, featuring board-type questions and a rationale and reference for each answer. The feedback about areas of strength and weakness in medical knowledge can guide your selection of sessions to attend at the Annual Meeting in Toronto from May 16-20, 2015.
Participants can earn up to 8 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. It is also approved by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) for use toward fulfillment of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 2. To earn credit, the self-assessment must be completed by May 31, 2015.
If you have registered for the meeting and have not received an email notice of your enrollment in this course after the date shown below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrants from 4/1/15 - 4/14/15 will be enrolled and notified on 4/17/15
- Registrants from 4/15/15 - 4/28/15 will be enrolled and notified on 5/1/15
- Registrants from 4/29/15 - 5/3/15 will be enrolled and notified on 5/5/15
- Registrants from 5/4/15 - 5/10/15 will be enrolled and notified on 5/11/15
- Registrants from 5/11/15 - 5/15/15 will be enrolled and notified on 5/15/15